Welcome to the Ohio Orthopedic Surgery Institute!
Ohio Orthopedic Surgical Institute is a mult-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Columbus, Ohio. Our Center was developed by area physicians to provide their patients high quality, patient-focused outpatient care.
Our 100,000+ square-foot center features four fully-equipped operating rooms and one procedure room with the latest medical instrumentation. We are equipped for Foot and Ankle Surgery, General Orthopedics, Joint Replacement/Reconstruction, Hand/Wrist Surgery, Pain Management & Spine Care, Spine Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Patients benefit from our state-of-the-art technology, as well as amenities like convenient parking, short waiting times, and a comfortable environment. Our recovery rooms assure your privacy and provide an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure.
Ohio Orthopedic Surgical Institute offers patients a safe and comfortable environment to receive outpatient surgical care. The physicians and our highly qualified nursing and technical staff strive to exceed your expectations and provide a positive surgical experience.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- 4 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & a Procedure Room.
- MRI and Physical Therapy in the same building.
- Share building with The Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence
- 99% Positive Patient Satisfaction Rate in 2011
- Plenty of convenient parking
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient’s loved ones can benefit from our facility’s relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please click here.